Teeth are critical to your overall health and well-being and keeping them strong is fairly easy to do.
- Brush two to three times a day
- Floss daily
- Attend regular check-ups with your local dentist
Why our teeth are important
- Chew – to be able to chew our food properly and easily so we can eat the healthy foods we love and digest them properly.
- Look Great – your teeth are critical to how attractive you look for yourself and others.
- Keep a Steady Jaw– they keep you jaw steady, your gums in place and your jawbone strong.
- Retain Bone – when you lose teeth you lose bone, and that can distort the shape of your face. Without your teeth, you lose the support for your cheeks and it actually changes the shape of your face, making your look older.
- Smile Big – without your teeth you cannot truly smile; not the type of smile that gives you confidence and makes you happy.